Google contextual advertising
Many business owners want to attract as more customers as it is possible to increase the company revenue. There exist old and up-to-date methods to achieve this goal.
- Outdoor banner advertising;
- Radio advertising;
- Advertisements on TV;
- Promo-cards distribution.
New modern methods include internet advertising and chat-bots. Such campaigns may be observed:
- During Google search queries;
- During watching YouTube video content;
- In social media such advertisements usually appear between posts or during watching stories.
We’re convinced the highest conversion rates may be reached by the help of Internet advertising because it is shown after certain searches. Thus, there are higher chances to “catch” a client because he\she is already ready to buy your good or service.
Contextual advertising will bring top search positions to your company, increase the revenue and attract new customers. Such advertising campaign is not demonstrated to everyone but only for your targeted audience - this is the main advantage of advertising in Internet.
How does contextual advertising work?
- The company’s advertisements are shown only to those clients who live in your region.
- Only really interested and ready to buy clients see your advertisements.
- Advertisements are demonstrated only with those search queries which are needed for your business.
- Client sees the advertisement only when he look for the relevant information about product or service.
- Internet advertising if free itself, you have to pay only after client have gone to your website.
- The cost per click depends on the market competition, advertising optimization and target webpages quality.
How contextual advertising looks in Google