Marketing Mail Solutions: How It Influences the Business
All kinds of newsletters aimed to attract the attention of customers are considered as email marketing. The essence of a mail marketing campaign is sending e-messages to potential or regular customers with advertising, news, and promotional information. It’s a kind of classic and efficient marketing. If you imagine that the world of marketing stands on three whales, then direct mail marketing is one of them. Let’s see why.
- It influences the client’s loyalty to your brand. If e-mails are written in the wrong way, they annoy readers and damage the company’s image and reputation. But if you know how to write unobtrusive propositions and gently present them to readers via e-mails, you win and get new customers interested in your offer. Moreover, direct communication with clients increases the degree of their readiness to make purchases. Thus, business owners can plan further actions and build strategies aimed at making deals.
- It saves money. Direct mail marketing costs not big money and if you have a good product to sell but don’t have money to spend on advertising, this is the best way on how to tell people about yourself. You only have to choose one of the direct mail marketing services for newsletters, register a corporate e-mail, collect a base of subscribers, write a text of your message and press the “send” button.
- It increases conversion rates. The first and main task of e-mail marketing is encouraging clients. If the information is interesting and appealing, the percentage of subscribers who completed the targeted action after reading your message is very high.
- It helps to replenish the client database. Many people provide their email addresses in social media accounts. Thus, you can not only send newsletters but launch social media marketing campaigns (like advertising) using this data.
- It allows performing other marketing campaigns. If you know clients’ email addresses, you can make little researches: gather the rest of the information about these people (job, hobby, location, etc.), analyze it and think about other methods of promotion.
There’s no universal template for creating effective emails. The design and content depend on many factors, however, there are a few types of emails.
Informational letters. Help to make the brand more recognizable. Informational emails contain general data about the company: the product it sells or service it offers, how many employees it has, where it’s located, etc. Such messages aren’t aimed to make customers buy right now. The main purpose of informational emails is improving the brand’s reputation and increasing conversion rates of the website.
Commercial letters. Marketing managers use commercial emails to promote products or services and make customers buy something. Such newsletters contain product presentations, product receipts, discounts, promotions, and special offers.
Transaction letters. These messages are sent to people who have visited a website and performed any action: registration, order, payment, etc. They don’t contain the advertising context.
Trigger letters. Trigger emails are sent automatically in response to a user’s action or after the occurrence of an event associated with the user. Trigger emails are used by online stores, food delivery, online courses, etc. Business owners use such emails to provide customers with actual information about changes in their accounts, their orders or other changes related to clients’ actions on the website.
The Benefits of E-mail Marketing Services from Intelteck
Intelteck is a modern company providing direct mail marketing in Canada. We guarantee fast and effective results because our experts constantly monitor the digital market and implement only quality and effective solutions for business promotion.
Many experts claim that email marketing doesn’t work anymore. That’s not true. Today, it’s complicated to attract customer’s attention with the help of emails but it’s not impossible. Users receive several dozen letters a day, and you have to build a competent strategy to gain their trust. Intelteck knows how to cope with this task. We employ only qualified experts who know how to persuade people. Interested in our work? Let’s see how the whole process looks like.
- We collect target databases for sending business offers via email.
- We develop a strategy for business promotion.
- We create professional and designed patterns and write influential texts for newsletters.
- We choose a newsletter service and make all required customizations.
- We make technical customization to prevent emails from being spammed.
Sounds advantageous, right? Then, contact us right now! We’re ready to answer all your questions and offer a few winning marketing solutions.
Delegate your business promotion to Intelteck - delegate it to professionals!